We will be starting our new programme of evening classes in early September and you can enroll for any of the subjects below by attending the enrollment night on 6th September. The classes will take place on the nights listed , usually for 2 hours, and will be over 8-10 weeks depending on the subject. The QQI subjects can be used towards a Healthcare Award. All further information can be obtained by emailing Patricia O’Reilly on firstname.lastname@example.org
QQI level 5
- Intellectual Disability – Tuesday – 7-9p.m.
- Work Experience – Wednesday – 7-9p.m.
- Care Support – Wednesday 7-9p.m.
- Introduction to Beauty Therapy (night to be confirmed)
- Photography (night to be confirmed)
- Computers – all abilities from beginners (night to be confirmed)
Enrollment night: Tuesday 6th September 2017.