Date: 4th July 2019
- Condolences were extended to the Gormley family on the recent bereavement of Margaret and acknowledged the hard work and dedication and support carried out by Margaret during her time on the Board at NCC.
- A successful graduation took place on Thursday 30th Congratulations and well done to the graduates and their families. And also, to the staff of NCC for their hard work in getting the students to graduation.
- The Student Council organised an unveiling of a plaque and bench in memory of Kathleen Reilly – Kathleen’s family attended the ceremony on Friday 24th
- Child Protection Policy, Guidelines for Disciplinary Procedures and Substance Misuse policy were reviewed and approved.
- The Board members were acknowledged for their role and contribution as representatives on the BOM for the past year and, for some, for the past five years.
- VTOS attendance is 92%.
Date: 6th March 2019
- The work and activities organised by the Student Council was acknowledged.
- Deputy Principal was acknowledged on all the hard work involved in the application for the ERASMUS+ program. A second application for Barcelona has been submitted.
- The students and teachers who were involved in the ERASMUS+ program to Vienna were thanked for their participation.
- Open evening will take place on Thursday 7th March at 7pm.
- Graduation will take place on Thursday 30th May at 7pm in Ballymote.
- Courses for 2019 – 2020 are now ‘live’.
- Two new courses in Equine Studies and Horsemanship (Level 5) and Horsemanship (Level 6) will commence in September 2019. There are also new developments in the Beauty Therapy course with new Diploma in Spa Treatments and Certificates in Microdermabrasion and Laser & IPL.
- VTOS attendance is 93% .