North Connaught College is proud to offer the new CIDESCO Sanitation & Sterilization award to all our Beauty Therapy students. This is a Globally recognised Sanitation and Sterilisation Award. The aim is to enhance personal and public hygiene procedures for staff and client`s safety and security.
This award is to provide & prepare the students and staff for the safe return to work under the new COVID-19 reality.
Our school has been working closely with CIDESCO and we are grateful for the support that CIDESCO have given us and our students during this year’s intake.
Having experienced the impact of COVID-19 on our Beauty industry over the past months, together with requests from our members, it became evident to us and CIDESCO International that our schools, salons, spas, students and members would benefit immensely by entering into a globally recognised Award in Sanitation and Sterilisation.
This is created to enhance personal and public hygiene procedures for our staff and client’s safety and security. CIDESCO have developed this Award together with a detailed Standard Operating Procedure to be offered to the global industry of beauty and spa therapists and managers.
The course content is:
- Antiseptics and Disinfectants explained
- Sterilisation and Sanitation procedures
- Viruses, Fungi, and Bacteria explained
- Implementing Standard Operating Procedures
- Procedure for the best method to clean up a blood spill
- Covid-19 industry-related topics
- Procedures and practices for personal and public hygiene
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Definition of terms used in hygiene and sterilization
For further information please contact the college at 071-9185035 or firstname.lastname@example.org.